The Mission of the CFCC is to unite the neighborhood through programs and activities.
The CFCC fufills this misson by sponsoring a variety of neighborhood activities ranging from the 4th of July Parade to National Night Out.
Facts To Know
- The CFCC publishes an outstanding Neighborhood Directory that includes family facts, information about neighborhood
organizations and a map of the area.
- The CFCC owns and maintains the entrance Marquees.
- The CFCC collects $15.00 annual dues from the residents to support the directory and events
- CFCC Board Members are elected in October.
- CFCC Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, at 7:30pm, at the PUD Building.
|Position||Member Name||E-Mail Address|
|Civic Event Coordinator||open||CCCivicEventCoordinator@championforestonline.com|
|Directory Chairperson||Susan Barris||CCDirectoryChairperson@championforestonline.com|
|Marquee Coordinator||Maura Mulvehill||CCMarqueeCoordinator@championforestonline.com|
Photos of Past Events
Check out our photobucket page for online photo albums: www.photobucket.com/championforestonline.